From the simplest to the most complex services, Burch-Messier Funeral & Cremation Service can do it all. Full service funerals, cremations with or without full services and out-of-state transfers are just a few of the services that we are prepared to handle.
Funeral service in the 21st century is different from even just a few years ago. There is nothing that is now known as “traditional”. Often what is known as a “traditional” service now also involves a meal following the memorial or funeral ceremony. Or, often a viewing occurs just prior to a service…or there is no visitation at all. We see “Tradtional” is what works for you and your loved ones. Your privacy and care are always proteced here at Burch-Messier.
Rest assured that at Burch-Messier, we are able to provide the services that you want. We will arrange and perform them with the utmost attention to detail and dignity.
At some time in our lives, most of us will make or assist in making funeral arrangements. This can mean making many decisions at a very difficult and emotional time. Funeral directors are there to offer help and guidance during one of life’s most difficult times, but there are things we suggest:
- Be an informed consumer. Don’t be reluctant to ask questions.
- Today there are a variety of options to meet your financial needs and wishes. Be sure to discuss all available options before making a decision.
- When selecting a funeral director, choose one who is licensed and has a good reputation in the community.
- Be prepared! Avoid the burden of making decisions while under emotional stress by organizing details with your funeral director ahead of time. Remember…preplanning doesn’t necessarily mean prepaying.
- Plan a personalized ceremony or service to help you begin the healing process. Getting through grief is never easy but having a meaningful funeral or tribute will help